SubieEvents, LLC is looking to hire a project based Social Media Marketing Manager. Responsible for everything regarding ticket sales and communications, you’ll regularly collaborate with the Event Director on formulating and executing plans to drive attendance for each event in the series.
The right candidate will have an existing background in social media marketing, be very familiar with what it means to be a Subaru enthusiast, and be capable of finding new ways to expand the events’ reach. With your own unique blend of motivation, willingness to learn, ability to take ownership of a task, and solid communication skills, putting on these events will become your own passion project. Ability to travel to every event is required.
Your primary responsibilities:
– Everything regarding ticketing and sales
– Facebook & Instagram ownership, posts and content creation, interaction / question answering, ad campaign management, growth
– Email campaigns, content writing, and list management
– Sales data tracking and analysis
– Street teams and Subaru community / club collaboration
– Event coverage / content generation and organization
– All attendee pre-event communication
– All attendee post-event surveys / analysis
– Misc event logistics including printing, shipping, and fire fighting
– 2+ years of experience with event marketing or general internet marketing tasks
– Demonstrated copywriting capabilities: email content, social media content and ideas, and copy
– Prior experience managing paid online advertising campaigns
– Ability to frequently coordinate quality social media posts
– General availability for team communication via Slack
– Subaru owner and / or enthusiast
– Ability to travel to all events and sometimes our HQ in Denver
– Tech savviness
Cultural fit qualifications:
– Costume friendly
Starting immediately, the Social Media Marketing Manager is a remote part time, project based role (1099). Each of our five to six events constitutes a project. Compensation per event depends on experience and performance bonuses are likely. Candidates based in the Denver, CO area will be given extra consideration.
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
– an example graphic you made or modified using photoshop or illustrator for the purposes of marketing
– links to or screenshots of a minimum of five Facebook posts in which you created on a business’s page
– a description of your passion for Subaru (maximum of 20 words)
– your resume illustrating above requirements
– your pay requirements per event and time availability
SubieEvents, LLC is responsible for hosting the largest Subaru enthusiasts in the world. Having hosted over 26,000 people and 200 businesses at Boxerfest, Wicked Big Meet, Subiefest Midwest, Big Northwest, Rocky Mountain Subaru Festival, and Subiefest in 2018, it looks to improve its reach and event experience in 2019.