SubieEvents, LLC is looking to hire a Sponsorship Manager. Responsible for everything regarding sponsorship sales and logistics, you’ll regularly collaborate with the Event Director on formulating and executing plans to drive sponsorship involvement for the event series. You will be the point of contact and host to over 200 businesses across the United States.
The right candidate will be very capable of finding and cold calling potential sponsors, be on top of communicating regularly with existing sponsors, be familiar with what it means to be a Subaru enthusiast, and be capable of finding new ways to expand the events’ sponsorship offerings. With your own unique blend of motivation, willingness to learn, ability to take ownership of a task, and solid communication skills, putting on these events will become your own passion project. Ability to travel to every event is required.
Your primary responsibilities:
– Everything regarding sponsorship and vendor sales
– Sponsor relationship management of over 200 companies
– Sponsor newsletter and email list management
– Sponsor communicating needs / requirements, logistics communications, marketing value, etc
– Sponsor event day deliverables: load in, locations, rentals, shirts, support, banner placement
– Sponsor value adds such as tech seminars and promotions
– Misc event logistics including printing, shipping, and fire fighting
– Demonstrated confident phone and professional communication skills
– Demonstrated copywriting / email content creation capabilities
– Ability to receive phone calls and respond to emails during business hours
– General availability for team communication via Slack
– Subaru owner and / or enthusiast
– Ability to travel to all events and sometimes our HQ in Denver
– Tech savviness
To be considered first:
– Candidates with prior experience in a sales or B2B role
– Candidates with prior experience in sponsorship management
– Candidates who know the ins and outs of CRM software
– Candidates based in the Denver, CO area
Cultural fit qualifications:
– Costume friendly
Starting immediately, the Sponsorship Manager is a remote part time, project based role (1099). Each of our five to six events constitutes a project. Base compensation per event depends on experience and sales commission based bonuses are included.
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– a description of your past B2B or sales experience
– a description of your passion for Subaru (maximum of 20 words)
– your resume illustrating above requirements
– your pay requirements per event and time availability
SubieEvents, LLC is responsible for hosting the largest Subaru enthusiasts in the world. Having hosted over 26,000 people and 200 businesses at Boxerfest, Wicked Big Meet, Subiefest Midwest, Big Northwest, Rocky Mountain Subaru Festival, and Subiefest in 2018, it looks to improve its reach and event experience in 2019.